Some of you have asked what is involved in having a Sister in Ministry. I would recommend a monthly contact if you are able. This could be in one of several forms:
- You could email me at email@example.com with a special message for your Sister. I could translate your message and get it to your Sister as soon as possible.
- You could send a snail mail card. This would take a little longer for me to receive, translate and pass on, but I know would be something the ladies would enjoy. In this you could include pictures of your family, yourself, your church, etc...
- If you're interested in birthday, anniversary information, I could work on getting that together and passing along a small gift you might want to send her way for those special days.
- Any additional Thinking of You care package you send would be passed on to her as I'm able.
- Sharing prayer requests you may have and asking her for any prayer requests she may have is a good way to connect. Share about your family, your children, your ministry...ask about hers.
These are just a few suggestions. Thanks again for participating!
Just a quick reminder to those of you who are sending Care Package items: We need those items as soon as possible to put the packages together and have them ready by mid-April. Please send them to our Texas address included in the sidebar of our blog - we will pick them up there.
Enjoy your Wednesday! Melodie